Silent Auctions have been a source of excitement for centuries. The feeling of bidding against others for that rare item that you’ve always wanted is timeless. Today’s advances in Internet and mobile technology have taken this excitement to the next level.
We’ve been lucky enough to have worked on some really exciting auction events throughout our 40 years providing professional auction services for countless fundraising events for a wide range of groups. Not only have been able to help our clients generate some much needed funds for their causes, but we’ve been lucky enough to have shared in some very memorable experiences. As great as the past has been, we’re especially excited about the future of silent auctions and we’re proud of the reputation we’ve earned as being on the innovators in the online silent auction industry.
Our focus on technology over the last few years has created some exciting opportunities for us and the the charities we work with. We are now able to provide full online silent auction services, allowing charities to attract bidders from all corners of the world. Our mobile application allows bidders to conveniently view and bid on items from their mobile devices. This has provided charities an opportunity to increase exposure and revenue for their silent auction fundraisers.
We’re a family-run auction company, AFGI is staffed by professionally trained and highly skilled auctioneers. This experience and training in hosting successful auctions has allowed us to bring a high-level of auction management for each of the events we work on. Our goal is to make your charity silent an entertaining, fun and lucrative event that people will remember for years to come.
The AFGI Team Will Take Care of Every Detail of Your Charity Silent Auction
Our team of auctioneers will walk your charity through every step of the silent auction process including:
- We’ll manage all elements of your charity’s silent auction planning. Our team will ensure your auction runs smooth by managing the auction’s floor plan, scheduling, procuring donations for the auction and various other important jobs.
- Our team will take care of everything needed for the set up and tear down of your auction.
- We can supply a wide assortment of products to auction off at your event. Our team will work with your group to understand the demographics of your audience and we’ll locate auction items suited to their tastes and budgets.
- All auction displays will look attractive and professional.
- Each of our professional auctioneers will operate in a friendly and knowledgeable fashion.
- Our team will ensure that all bid sheets are properly displayed.
- Wireless Point of Sale devices will allow your audience to conveniently pay for their items.
- We’ll provide detailed reporting for your auction, along with final reconciliation
- Get quick payments with cheques being issues with two-to-three days following the auction.
“Just wanted to say thank you again for helping us last week for our event. Having you and your team there really elevated the entire evening. I wanted to let you know that over the course of the evening we raised $18,500 in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada and the James Lee Foundation,” – Sybil (Vancouver).
Your charity will receive 100 percent of the proceeds generated from your group’s donated items. We will guarantee you a percentage of the final highest bid price that we procure for your silent auction. Our tremendous buying power allows us to maintain very healthy margins in the items we bring to your silent auction event. This allows us the ability to contribute a very generous share to your charity’s cause. There are no external fees for us locating and auctioning inventory for your auction.
A silent auction is an excellent way to share your charity’s message. Our goal is create an atmosphere that generates excitement and generosity for your cause. From the moment people walk into the door to the moment they leave, your audience will remain engagement with exciting silent auction items. Maintaining the right energy throughout your auction will help your group raise funds, that’s why it’s really important to ensure all details are taken care of and everything runs smoothly during your event.
“Thank you very much for offering such an exciting silent and live auction! I’ve only attended 1 auction before and yours by far was very organized. We received positive feedback about the organization and display of items. The items offered were plenty and varied to all tastes. You made it appear seamless which was fantastic. Overall, I thought it was great and I appreciate all your efforts. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you next year!” — Joyce.
Our team will help you build an audience for your charity’s silent auction by utilizing proven marketing